An introduction to Intra-oral scanning, 3D printing, Designing & Milling
This hands on session is open to all dental professionals including dental nurses. Digital scanning is something that every dentist has either adopted already, or is thinking to adopt in the very near future. I have experience with a number of scanners, software, designing and in-house milling. A number of my Invisalign provider associates have their scans carried out by their dental assistants, and one of the dental nurses recently completed an upper and lower itero scan in 3 ½ minutes!
- To have an opportunity to use a number of intraoral scanners, including Carestream 3700, Medit i700 and an Itero element.
- See an indirect restoration designed on exocad and then milled on our VHF mill (trust me it’s quick)
- To scan and then print your own dental arch on our Asiga 3D printer
- To discuss the uses of intra-oral scanners in practice
- Give the participant the confidence to enter the digital world of dentistry
- To share my honest opinion of each of the scanners and state the cost of purchase, disposables and maintenance of each one
– There will be limited small numbers to ensure maximum hands-on experience
– Choice of either a morning or afternoon session
– No lunch will be provided, only light refreshments throughout the session
This CPD course meets the criteria for the GDC’s development outcomes C.
3 Hours Verifiable CPD.
I look forward to welcoming you on the day.
Dr Jag Hear